A3 is looking for a Mid-Level Full Stack Software Engineer to join our talented and passionate team. The ideal candidate will have moderate experience developing, maintaining and enhancing large-scale production systems in modern agile development environments. They will also bring breadth across software development skills and depth in specific technologies like languages and frameworks that allows them to build effective software solutions. The successful candidate will write well structured, tested and secure application code with little feedback or guidance. They will work primarily with guidance and direction from their tech lead but will frequently take on moderately complex tasks independently, occasionally assisting more junior engineers.
- Contributing as part of a small Agile team of engineers to design, reviewing and building well-crafted software
- Working in an environment that requires both collaborative and independent efforts as needed in a fast-paced, highly skilled environment with like-minded individuals
- Participating in Agile ceremonies, including daily standup meetings, backlog grooming and planning, sprint reviews, and retrospectives
- Collaborating with technical and non-technical government partners and other contractors to architect, implement, and deploy new systems and improvements to existing systems
- Working at a program level and potentially shifting to cover needs across team lines
Extensive software development or DevOps experience. Strong communication and soft skills; displays good judgment; capable of and willing to lead technical efforts; requires no oversight and can be entrusted to operate independently and lead others and meet the following:
- 7 years of Software development experience
- Full-stack with UI skills (HTML, CSS, React JS)
- Ability to develop APIs
- Experience with Tibco and Kafka is a plus
- Experience with AWS
- Experience with DevOps (i.e. building and configuring CI/CD pipelines)
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by individuals assigned to this position. They are not designed to be an exhaustive list of all duties, responsibilities and skills required of personnel so classified.
A3 offers competitive pay, great benefits and a team-based company culture. A3 is devoted to people development and providing the opportunity for high achievers to grow professionally. As an employee, you are surrounded by intelligent, driven colleagues and have the benefit of a company culture that is focused on bringing out the best in everyone.
A3 is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, national origin, ancestry, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, religion, age, pregnancy, disability, work-related injury, covered veteran status, political ideology, marital status, or any other factor that the law protects from employment discrimination. We are committed to providing an inclusive and welcoming environment for everyone.