GSA 8(a) STARS II
06/13/2017 – 08/30/2021
ID/IQ (Fixed Price, T&M, Labor Hour, and blended)
A3 Consulting LLC – The Prospective Group Joint Venture (Techniko, LLC):
A3 Consulting LLC and The Prospective Group formed a Joint Venture (Techniko, LLC) in May 2015. Techniko, LLC was awarded a GSA STARS II contract. Techniko, LLC is a Small, SDB, and an 8(a) business entity under the GSA 8(a) STARS II contract and your contracting agency will recieve full SDB and 8(a) credit for all awarded task orders.
Constellations/ Functional Areas (FAs):
8(a) STARS II industry partners are classified in two Constellations. Industry partners in both Constellations have competitive pricing and technical proficiency. Constellation II also includes industry partners with an additional industry credential, such as Capability Maturity Model Integration (CMMI) or ISO 9001 (quality management system).
Techniko, LLC member TPG holds CMMI Level 3 certifications supporting Techniko’s award to support both Constellations.
FA 1 – 541511 Custom Computer Programming Services
FA 2 – 541512 Computer Systems Design Services
FA 3 – 541513 Computer Facilities Management Services
FA 4 – 541519 Other Computer Related Services
- Task Orders may be issued one of two ways:
- Client Agency Contracting Officer (CO) can request Delegation of Procurement Authority from GSA SB GWAC Center, after which the Agency CO issues and manages the orders directly and provides a copy to the SB GWAC Center. Please Note: Delegations are quick and easy to request. For additional information, please see page 12 of the 8(a) STARS II Ordering Guide
- Through GSA, Federal Technology Services (FTS) assisted services
- Incremental Funding is permitted
- Hardware, Software and Related Supplies can be procured as part of an integrated solution
- Subcontractor Teaming Arrangements are permissible and extremely flexible at the task order level
Geographic coverage: Continental United States, some Worldwide.
Order Limits: $10 billion
Processing Time: 1 – 2 days